Our goal is to positively impact everyone's ability to thrive.
The Lead-er Nation community guidelines are rules set by Lead to maintain a standard of behavior on our platforms, creating a safe and supportive environment for interaction, personal growth, and enjoyment.
Aligning with Our Ethos:
- Kindness: Be friendly, considerate, and avoid abusive, defamatory, or obscene behavior.
- Empathy: Lead with understanding and consideration in difficult situations.
- Gratitude: Show appreciation and return kindness to others.
- Optimism: Be hopeful and confident.
- Vulnerability: Emotional risks are encouraged, without shaming.
- Authenticity: Be true to your beliefs and avoid fake or deceptive behavior.
- Humility: Adopt a growth mindset and strive to improve every day.
- Self-Awareness: Be aware of your character, feelings, motives, and desires.
- Generosity: Give more than you take in interactions.
- Accountability: Take ownership of your actions and outcomes.
These guidelines are in place to help you understand what it means to be part of the Lead-er Nation community. Lead reserves the right to monitor content and remove individuals who do not adhere to these guidelines. If non-compliance is determined, you will be notified with kind candor.